At the beginning of Term 1, the children in Years 1 – 6 voted for their new School Ambassador Representatives. The candidates worked hard to pitch themselves against their opponents and prepared a talk as to why they were the best person for the job. It was serious stuff!
Well done to all those who put themselves forward for this important role within the school and a special well done to the following children who have been elected by their classmates:
Jellyfish (Year 1) – Jasmine (Assistant Reporter)
Orca (Year 2) – Freddie (Assistant Accountant)
Starfish (Year 3) – Zachary (Assistant Designer)
Sea Turtle (Year 4) – Angelino (Accountant)
Dolphin (Year 5) - Archie (Reporter)
Stingray (Year 6) - Kaitlin (Designer)
Our Ambassadors are always looking for ways to improve our School and the local community.
- The Ambassadors ran a COVID safe coffee morning supporting MacMillan Cancer Support. We raised £82 in total.
- They spoke to their classes and choose a charity for the year, which is Children in Need.
- Along with the Church, they collected the harvest foods giving it to One Big Family, a local charity for the homeless
- They supported the Poppy Appeal by selling poppies in school.
- They ran a Christmas Bauble Competition, to raise money while of course making the tree look fabulous! We raised £41.
- They organised Christmas Jumper Day and raised £136 for the Save the Children appeal.
- They collected items for a Shoebox Christmas Appeal, in total we were able to send off 18 boxes.