The Medway Anglican Schools Trust (MAST) was formed on 1st September 2015 and St. James' Church of England Primary Academy joined the Trust on 1st January 2019.
Other schools in the Trust are: All Saints Church of England Primary School in Chatham, St. Margaret's Church of England Junior School in Rainham and St. John's Infant School in Chatham.
The aim of the Trust is to provide an outstanding education for our children through co-operation and collaboration while retaining the unique ethos of each school.
Purpose of MAST:
- To improve outcomes for all pupils by promoting outstanding education across member schools to support and sustain high standards
- Supporting each school in its individual vision
- Sharing best practice to face the challenges of the future in a local context
- Offering support to primary schools facing challenge, within the capacity of the group
- MAST will be locally based for primary schools both Church schools and Community schools
- Each school maintains its own individual autonomy and therefore its distinctive ethos and character
- All schools will recognise that MAST is underpinned by its Christian ethos and will support that ethos
- Every school will contribute to the development and effectiveness of the trust
- There will be an openness and honesty between schools and willingness to share data, self-evaluation and financial information
- MAST embraces effective partnerships with other educational institutions and groups
Medway Anglican School Trust
c/o St Margaret's Church of England Junior School
70 Orchard Street
Kent ME8 9AE
Telephone Number: 01634 338 922